Learn and Enjoy Yourself in Style
Meet Dr. Luis Carrière
Space is Limited. Register Today to Save Your Seat!
Attend The Industry’s NEW Premiere Annual Event!
HSO Symposium Orthodontic Excellence and Technology
Orthodontic excellence is about going beyond yesterday’s products, ideas, and potential. It is embracing innovations that deliver dental, facial, and total-health results that exceed your expectations. Distinguished from other industry events, the Orthodontic Excellence and Technology™ Symposium offers a broad spectrum of the latest ideas and clinical solutions that advance the state-of-the-art of orthodontics for the benefit of orthodontists, team members, and patients.
Don’t miss this exclusive learning opportunity in Arizona, USA.
- Two full days of powerhouse speakers sharing the most progressive current topics in today’s orthodontic industry.
- Discover tools to differentiate your orthodontic practice in today’s competitive market.
- New strategies and clinical solutions that enable you to make a totalhealth difference in the lives of your patients.
- Ground-breaking SAGITTAL FIRST™ philosophy, providing greater efficiencies, shorter treatment times and long-term aesthetic results.
- Clinical evidence of the extraordinary results with the Carriere® SLX™ Bracket System and Carriere Motion 3D™ Appliances.
- Content that can be immediately incorporated into your practice, with integration techniques that offer for a smooth transition.
- Innovative concepts to help diagnose and establish treatment plans, and achieve remarkable results on time, every time.
From the beginning of day one to the end of the second day, the program was amazing!
Forward thinkers. All-Star clinicians. Cutting-edge technologies. Top of the line at HSO!
The HSO Symposium has redefined the practice of orthodontics by bringing together leaders in clinical research, technology, and marketing in a two-day informational format that can only be described as Motivational Orthodontics.
This information is blowing my mind. It’s all new. Henry Schein seems to be a big family company. I am very glad I came!
Henry Schein is developing programs to teach us more efficient treatment mechanics. They’re
changing the face of orthodontics!
Sign up for symposium Updates!